As a seminar host, here is what you will need to do:
- Arrange for a suitable room to hold a minimum of 15 people.
- Arrange for tables and chairs to allow for classroom style seating.
- Provide morning snacks (muffins, donuts, pastries etc), coffee, tea, water and soft drinks.
- Arrange for set up and clean up of the room.
- Provide a projector, screen and speakers.
- Arrange for liability insurance if the host facility requires this.
- Help with local area marketing.
As a seminar host you will get two free registrations for the seminar. You may get a share of the revenue if a minimum number of registrations is exceeded.
- Provide a Level 3 TAGteacher to present the seminar.
- Pay for morning snacks and beverages.
- Pay for all expenses from seminar fees.
- Provide seminar props.
- Provide certificates of completion.
- Provide marketing materials and marketing through social media and within the TAGteach community.
- Take registrations through our website registration system.
- Communicate seminar information with registrants.
Get More Information
Please contact Joan Orr firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to review the seminar hosting contract.