Do you want to take your teaching to the next level and really know for sure what's working and what needs improvement? Have you ever tried something that you're sure would work, only to have lackluster performance from your learner? The way to know for sure that you're learners are progressing is to take DATA. And not any old data. You have to do it right. Join us for this webinar and learn how to take data in an easy way that gives you true insight into learning progress.
TAGteach is a methodology based on the science of behavior. After we have tested and implemented TAGteach in many different applications, we are now realizing that we need to have data to support our teaching plans. In other words we need scientific evidence.
Skinner used a cumulative recording strategy that O.G. Lindsley developed this laboratory tool in Precision Teaching: a tool that also first graders can use to self assess their improvement.
This webinar will focus on how combining TAGteach with Precision Teaching can be one of the most powerful combination of tools for every teacher.
1. The fundamentals of TAGteach and Precision Teaching as Skinner’s legacies
2. What is Precision Teaching?
3. What does Precision Teaching record?
4. The Standard Celeration Chart: what it is and how it works .
5. Learning Channels: how to develop effective tag points more easily
6. Combining TAGteach and Precision Teaching (the difference and similarities between tag points and Pinpoints).
7. How to use data in order to develop more and more effective teaching strategies
Please join the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/752603501606815/
Luca is a fabulous teacher. You will learn as much from his content as you will from observing the way he teaches. Luca is one of our most experienced TAGteachers. He's used TAGteach in many applications including sports, classroom teaching, special needs classroom teaching and parenting. Luca is pioneer in the field of TAGteach plus Precision Teaching and is always striving to improve our teaching methods.
This webinar will be recorded and you'll get access to the recording if you sign up, even if you can't attend live.
What Time Is It?
Here's a time zone converter.
- Change the time in the top left time box to 2 PM
- Click on "Local Time" and change it to New York
- Change the Box at the lower right to your location
- Your time will appear in the top right box.